What is Dry Salt Therapy?
• Dry pharmaceutical grade salt is heated and then it is crushed by a HALOGENERATOR into very tiny micro-particles.
• These dry aerosol micro-particles are then dispersed into designated spaces: salt rooms, cabins, salt beds or salt booths.
• As the person relaxes in the enclosed space the micro-particles are inhaled.
• The particles then penetrate deep into the lungs, bronchi, bronchioles and alveoli.
• While inside the salt arena, the non-inhaled salt particles fall onto the skin.
Discover the Benefits of Salt Therapy
Who Benefits from Dry Salt Therapy?
•Everyone who breathes or who has skin (including human and non-human animals)
•Respiratory conditions (asthma, allergies, sinusitis, bronchitis, COPD, emphysema, colds, coughs, etc.)
•Skin Conditions (dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, acne, rosacea etc.)
•People interested in natural approach to respiratory hygiene
•Skin Rejuvenation (anti-aging, wrinkles, etc)
•Competitive athletes looking to increase stamina
•People seeking stress relief/relaxation
BREATHE Dry Salt Therapy centers were established by Gary & Ellen Patrick as a direct result of their own healing experiences. Both suffered from a combination of allergies, sinusitis, asthma, snoring and sleep apnea. Within a few days of treatments, their symptoms were alleviated. Through regular treatments both have credited their increased well-being to this all-natural, holistic therapy.